All,
Please watch the overquoting. When responding to a question, it would be appreciated if you would trim the quoted version of the previous e-mail, as the individual mails get quite long otherwise. This is even worse for the digest reader, who have to plow through five or six copies of the same mail, quoted in every response. We all appreciate the volume and quality of the responses on the list, we just ask that you trim the quotes.

For those who are reading this list via indexfocus, gmane, naggle, or other repackagers, please consider joining the lists. Here's the details on how to join:

Visit http://listserver.u2ug.org, enter your e-mail address, and 'browse all' lists to maintain your access.

   This will give you access to any and all of the following:

                U2-Users
                U2-Community
                RBSolutions
                SBSolutions