-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of D Averch
Sent: Thursday, December 01, 2005 3:47 PM
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: [U2] Free Editor

For too many years in the U2 Community, we have been laboring with a
single
line editor.  Whether it was ED or the improved AE we have been pretty
much
stuck in the 70's and 80's.  Others have produced a lot of full-screen
editors, but they take a telnet license for every session.  We have a
solution for those who need to edit from multiple accounts, machines and
databases simultaneously in one editor environment.

U2Editor works on workstations such as Windows, Linux, Hp-UX, AIX,
Solaris,
and Mac OS X. U2Editor is built on open source development tool called
Eclipse as a plug-in.  By using the Eclipse platform for the open source
community, U2Editor can be updated automatically or manually via the web
using Eclipse Update.  Those using U2Editor will always have the most
up-to-date copy of the software.

U2Editor is available today for downloading at www.u2logic.com.  Or send
us
an email [EMAIL PROTECTED]