FWIW the Pixius web site is still up ...?

Our Visage product might be worth considering. It can be used in a
"dumbed down" mvInternet/FlashConnect manner if you don't mind getting
down into the trenches and playing with raw HTML & such.

You can generate pages entirely from basic, and/or use templates created
with your web tool of choice and have Visage simply substitute data into
the form. You can also stitch multi pages together in a "web-part" type
manner which you can control/orchestrate with your own program.

Of course the better (yes, I AM biased!) solution would be to use the
whole toolkit, and design your forms/applications with our designers &
wizards. (Using current "buzzwords" Visage applications use AJAX
technologies to provide a rich user interface delivered with thin client
technology)

Like RedBack, and ANY other solution you may consider, there will need
to be changes to your existing applications to work with new "plumbing".
Assuming you move (if Pixius are "gone" this would appear prudent) part
of your decision should also include ease of maintenance into the
future.

Send me an email, and/or drop by www.stamina.com.au if you would like
more information, or one of our test-drive CD's, which include a few
hours of multi-media training as well

Regards,

Ross Ferris
Stamina Software