We are running UniVerse release 9.6.2.5 under IBM AIX 4.3.3 on an IBM F50.

Since there are still some us around who used PR1ME computers
and PR1ME Information, I'll direct this question mainly to them.

Does anyone know of any software for Unix which is compatible
with the old PR1MOS Editor?

I have a version of some software written by Greg Field who was with
Computervision and then with Sun Computer in Australia.  He wrote a
program which was 99% compatible with the PR1ME EDitor.  I've lost
track of Greg and have been unable to contact him.  If anyone knows
Greg's whereabouts any information would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Denny Watkins
Director Computer Services
Morningside College
1501 Morningside Ave
Sioux City, Ia 51106-1717

Phone:  1-712-274-5250

Email:   <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>[EMAIL PROTECTED]