Hey Drew,

Both.

Denny

At 11:51 AM 12/8/2005 -0500, you wrote:
Hey Denny,

Do you need it because of familiarity with the Primos editor, or do you
have software that makes use of it?

Drew

Denny Watkins wrote:

>We are running UniVerse release 9.6.2.5 under IBM AIX 4.3.3 on an IBM F50.
>
>Since there are still some us around who used PR1ME computers
>and PR1ME Information, I'll direct this question mainly to them.
>
>Does anyone know of any software for Unix which is compatible
>with the old PR1MOS Editor?
>
>I have a version of some software written by Greg Field who was with
>Computervision and then with Sun Computer in Australia.  He wrote a
>program which was 99% compatible with the PR1ME EDitor.  I've lost
>track of Greg and have been unable to contact him.  If anyone knows
>Greg's whereabouts any information would be greatly appreciated.
>
>Thanks,
>

>Denny Watkins
>Director Computer Services
>Morningside College
>1501 Morningside Ave
>Sioux City, Ia 51106-1717
>
>Phone:  1-712-274-5250
>
>Email:   <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>-------
>u2-users mailing list
>u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org

Drew Henderson                         "There are two types of people -
Dir. for Computer Center Operations     those who do the work and those
[EMAIL PROTECTED]             who take the credit. Try to be
                                        in the first group, there is
110 Ginger Hall                         less competition."
Morehead State University                               Indira Ghandi
Morehead, KY  40351
Phone: 606/783-2445   Fax: 606/783-5078