Ahhh.   Since  I  don't  have access to 10 I couldn't get the problem.
   Good option though once this bug gets repaired....

   From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
   [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]  On  Behalf Of "Rex Gozar"
   <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
   Sent: Friday, December 09, 2005 8:14 AM
   To: <u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org>
   Subject: RE: [U2] PHANTOM question

   Glen,
   I ran into this issue a couple of months ago. The issue with "-U" when
   starting  a  phantom  appears  to be a bug in the command line parser.
   When I
   type in the command:
   PHANTOM DAILY-UPDATE
   The  command  line  parser  thinks  "-U"  is  the user option (for the
   PHANTOM
   command),  and  subsequently fails. It doesn't appear to have anything
   to do
   whether your root or not.
   FYI  - If I rename my paragraph from "DAILY-UPDATE" to "DAILY.UPDATE",
   it
   works as expected.