I have a weird situation that I could use some help on.

I am trying to copy an account on a Linux testmachine to a Winwdows PC.
The account on the testmachine is shared via Samba.  The trouble is that
there are some files that have weird files in the directories and it
stops the copying.

For example,
There is a dictionary called D_COMMENTS.  It is a type 30 file.  If you
go into that directory in Linux and list whats there you get the
following;

[EMAIL PROTECTED] D_COMMENTS]$ ls -al
total 44
drwxrwxrwx    2 root     alperts      4096 Aug 13  2004 .
drwxrwxrwx  800 root     alperts     24576 Dec 29 15:29 ..
-rwxrwxrwx    1 root     alperts      2048 Aug 13  2004  ?0
-rwxrwxrwx    1 root     alperts      1024 Aug 13  2004  ?1
-rwxrwxrwx    1 root     alperts      2048 Feb 15  2005 DATA.30
-rwxrwxrwx    1 root     alperts      1024 Aug 13  2004 OVER.30
-rwxrwxrwx    1 root     alperts         0 Aug 13  2004 .Type30
[EMAIL PROTECTED] D_COMMENTS]$

During the copy of the files from the testmachine to the PC, it aborts
when it hits the files that appear to be named ' ?0' and ' ?1'.  Those
files are actually named 'space', 'backspace', '0', and '1' or
CHAR(32):CHAR(8):CHAR(48), and CHAR(49).  I don't know how they are
getting there, but I suspect something funky going on during sombodies
ftp copy.

Anyway, how can I do a search for these 'goofy' files, so that I can
find them all and delete them all at once ?

Anthony