> However on that same machine that shows only 'me', a
> PORT.STATUS does
> show everything ?

For PORT.STATUS it must have certain permission bits
set.  (+s if I remember correctly) otherwise it only
shows the jobs of the user running PORT.STATUS.

It's quite possible that whatever program is feeding
the info into SYSTEM(1302) also needs similar
permissions to be set.

It might be possible to determine what that program is
by comparing the permissions of the uv executables of
the Linux system that displays it all versus the one
that does not.