Absolutely correct

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Bob Woodward
Sent: January 6, 2006 11:43
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: RE: [U2] DCOUNT

Correct me if I'm wrong but does this method not require the DCOUNT
function to be executed each iteration of "I" to determine if you have
reached your max value?  Granted, for a small number of values it would
not be that much of a hit but I'd not like to encourage this on the off
chance that you use it on a large number of values somewhere else.

BobW