Mike has replied about the "negative versus unsigned" integer.

Looks like one process locked the T30FILE semaphore, which governs access to
the T30FILE table in the disk shared memory segment, for longer than the
instant expected.  Maybe that process was killed at EXACTLY the wrong moment
(while it held that semaphore).

You could have used analyze.shm -d to see what Type 30 files were open, and
analyze.shm -s to see the semaphores (T30FILE is in the final eight).  The
administrator has an UNLOCK SEMAPHORE command available to free these eight
system semaphores in the very unlikely event that it's required.  Such as your
erxperience!  (I was going to fix that spelling, but I actually like the new
word!)