From: Kevin King [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 06:25:17 -0700
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: RE: [U2] ODBC Difficulties

I forgot to mention that I'm using the same user ID on both systems,
so it would seem that it's not the privilege file.  Also, the fact
that the errors get returned immediately - as if it doesn't even make
an effort to connect - makes me think something is amiss with the
driver.

There should be no difference installing as a User DSN vs. System DSN,
right?

-Kevin
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.PrecisOnline.com