Bob Woodward wrote:
> What I want to be able to do is:
>    IF A = 5 [USER.PL BASIC.PGM1];[USER.PL BASIC.PGM2];G 10

In RPL the subvalue mark is used to accomplish this:
IF A = 5 [USER.PL BASIC.PGM1]\[USER.PL BASIC.PGM2]\G 10

Use ctrl-\ for the subvalue mark.

I'm positive that we can do GS 10\GS 20 in RPL, not positive that works in
Proc/PQN.  Even if that does work, I'm not positive the stack will be
maintained in RPL or PQN after a call to an external subroutine - been a
long time.  Try it and let us know.

Personally I prefer to branch down to code blocks as others suggest.

HTH
Tony, Nebula R&D

(RPL is owned and maintained by the Realtime Software Corporation and is
only available for D3.)