I'm working on a project using C# with UO.net with UniData 7.1 on Win2003
Server.  I'm using the uniXML class to retrieve an XML document from which
includes both single-value and multi-value columns.  I then convert the XML to
a dataset.

I'm ending up with two tables in my data set.  The first table holds the
single-value fields, the second table all the multi-value fields.  The name of
the second table is always AssociationName-MV.

Example MyFile:
<1> myAttribute1          someAtt
<2> myAttribute2          someValue1]someValue2
<3> myAttribute3          someValue1]someValue2

With a query like   'list MyFile myAttribute1 myAttribute2 myAttribute3
ID.SUPP TOXML

Assumming myAttribute2 and myAttribute3 are in an association named myAssoc I
currently get the following

<MyFile myAttribute1 = someAtt>
<myAssoc-MV myAttribute2=someValue1, myAttribute3=someValue1/>
<myAssoc-MV myAttribute2=someValue2, myAttribute3=someValue2/>

I would like to get an XML document something like:

<MyFile myAttribute1 = someAtt, myAttribute2=someValue1,
myAttribute3=someValue1/>
<MyFile myAttribute1 = someAtt, myAttribute2=someValue2,
myAttribute3=someValue2/>

So far I've been able to use the default XML created by UniData without having
to setup any mapping files.  I'm hoping there is a way to accomplish this
without using the mapping files.   Is there a way to create a UniQuery
statement that will flatten out the results before the XML document  is
created?

Victor St. Clair
Jenkon
Vancouver, WA