From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, January 18, 2006 13:28
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: RE: [U2] Unidata on XP Lap Top

>All of which is EVALUATION software, which is good for a couple of
months,
>and then must either be PAID for, or deleted from your system.

Sorry to burst your bubble...

SQL Server 2005 Express Edition is free to use, free to develop, and
free to redistribute.

http://www.microsoft.com/sql/editions/express/default.mspx

"SQL Server 2005 Express Edition is the free, easy-to-use, lightweight
version of SQL Server 2005. SQL Server Express is free to download, free
to redistribute, and easy for new developers to use immediately. Using
Microsoft Visual Studio Express or the development tool of your choice,
you can start building applications right away."