The U2 engineering has, and continues to, create tools and APIs to support
UniVerse/UniData databases integration to the industry emerging technologies
and frameworks such as J2EE, Web Services, SOA, XML etc.

  Realizing the need for the U2 community, who are not experienced in Java or
J2EE, we have mature tools that can jump start the development process and help
U2 users build J2EE-complaint applications in relatively short time.

  IBM also offers a range of applications servers starting from an open source
(free) to enterprise level, depending on your requirements.

  It will be a good exercise to get familiar with our offerings, products and
tools and also get the advise from our experts, who has done this before, to
help you in the planning stages.

  For more information you can contact the U2 marketing team or send an e-mail
to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

  Safwat Boulos
  North American lab Services
    IBM Software Group

"Brutzman, Bill" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  I am writing to inquire... what Java tools are people using with U2?

We have UniVerse running on HP-Ux.

--Bill