CREATE.FILE DIR NEW.BP

You need the Keyword DIR (For directory/folder) in the CREATE.FILE
command.

It basically creates the DIRECTORY NEW.BP and the DICTIONARY D_NEW.BP
(As a file at the same level as the directory, not IN the directory)

The VOC entry should look something like:
1] DIR
2] NEW.BP
3] D_NEW.BP

With your brute force method you also need to copy an EMPTY DICT
(Except for @ID).

I've done this before:
1] DIR
2] NEW.BP
3] D_VOC

Just for a temporary look at a directory. However, it's very dangerous
using D_VOC, because if you delete.file NEW.BP, there goes your VOC
(MD). I've done that before too..heh.

Hope this helps,

--

* Please NOTE NEW ADDRESS AND TELELPHONE Numbers *
--

>>> On 1/27/2006 at 3:58 pm, in message
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, [EMAIL PROTECTED]