Hello all

Haven't had any response on this question.  But I sent it out late on Friday
afternoon so maybe missed it being seen by some one who know the answer.  So
I'm resending it now.   Hopefully there will be some one who can shed some
light on the topic, even if it's just to say "nope, you can't do it".

Does any one know of a way to use a select list with the UniXML class in
UniObjects .Net?

We have been using UniObjects.Net to retrieve data from UniData 7.1 using the
UniXML class.
A typical query would be something like...
        UniXML xml = Session.CreateUniXML();
        xml.GenerateXML("list FileName with selection_criteria fieldName
fieldName
TOXML");

Overall this has been working out very well.

What I would like to be able to figure out is how to use this list command
with an active select list.   Has any one done this?  (Am I missing something
obvious?)

thanks

Victor St. Clair
Jenkon