Well said Nick.  And Marcie is a master at customizing a course to fit
your in-house skill set and expertise.  She excels at relating the
material to the paradigm your people already have, given their IS
background.  We had her out more than once, years ago [I won't say how
many ;-P ] and we were never disappointed.  I was with a public safety
agency then, and if she can teach cops and fire fighters computer stuff,
hey, you know she's good ;-).

R. Baker Hughes
UniVerse Programming
Mouser Electronics, Inc.