-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Mike Randall
Sent: Wednesday, February 01, 2006 5:20 PM
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: [U2] Telnet on Windows 2003 Server

On a fresh install of UV on Windows 2003 server, only admin users can
telnet
in.

Any ideas?

TIA

Mike

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

This message and any included attachments
are from Cerner Corporation and are intended
only for the addressee. The information
contained in this message is confidential and
may constitute inside or non-public information
under international, federal, or state
securities laws. Unauthorized forwarding,
printing, copying, distribution, or use of such
information is strictly prohibited and may be
unlawful. If you are not the addressee, please
promptly delete this message and notify the
sender of the delivery error by e-mail or you
may call Cerner's corporate offices in Kansas
City, Missouri, U.S.A at (+1) (816)221-1024.