process <PID#> has completed."

"Jeff Schasny" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
02/02/2006 02:30 PM
Please respond to u2-users

        To:     <u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org>
        cc:
        Subject:        RE: [U2] phantom COMO file message

The messages in the &PH& file are whatever the output of your applications
program provides.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, February 02, 2006 11:29 AM
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org

Sorry, I was not clear,  I know where the _PH_ records are and how to view
and create them, I was asking for a listing of various messages that
Unidata would write to them, not just what is captured by the PHANTOM or
COMO ON commands as out put.
Thanks!

"Anthony Dzikiewicz" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
02/02/2006 12:55 PM
Please respond to u2-users