> If it is at its default of ON, you save a command
> stack every time you log
> out. These are saved with a name of
> &&S.username.userno. The theory is that
> when you log back in, the system can reload your
> stack and you carry on as

Isn't there a limit that can be set in Universe as to
how much of a stack history is kept ?  I just don't
see people doing .L 2000000 to re-run a command they
did 5 years ago.

One place I've worked at had this standard.  If a
program creates a SAVEDLISTS for a task, it or the
program the list is destined for must delete it when
it is done with it.

Adherance to this rule would leave save lists made by
users by hand and the stack stuff mentionned above.