Glen:

You're a better man than I, being able to work with all these technologies!
I've given up.

People don't want what they say they want, nor do they want to minimize
costs and maximize profit.  Thanks to the educational system and current
culture everything is now "form over substance".  :-)

Bill

[snipped]