----- Original Message -----
From: "Mark Ballinger" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org>
Sent: Monday, February 27, 2006 8:25 PM
Subject: Re: [U2] Changes to mail list configurations

> Well, geez.  If we're voting, I vote for the new way.  After all . . .

> (and, yes, I expect the response article will be referred to quickly
enough here.)

> Just about every list I belong to has had this very same discussion.  Just
about every one has switched to this new way.

> If your email reader is unable to thread because of this, then I feel
sorry for you.
> -------

Well, I'll cast a vote for the new way too.

Munging email headers - BAD

Munging anything can be dangerous to it's health - LOL

I googled 'munge' and the first hit was a link to a page indicating
Microsoft dropped the munge.exe find/replace utility from it's Resource
Kits - I guess munging just isn't cool anymore ;-)