<ESC>*p0y0X

set vertical position to zero <esc>*p0Y
set horizontal position to zero <esc>*p0X

The code changes depending on whether you
are using number of rows, number of dots (which is what I am showing)
or number of decipoints

Ron White

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
<quote who="George Gallen">
also try looking for:

<ESC>&l0H or <ESC>&l0h  (That's ESC-&-ell-zero) eject page
<ESC>&a0G or <ESC>&a0g  (That's ESC-&-a-zero) advance to next side

The first &l0H was the key for not form feeding. Now I need to figure out
how to 'embed' the image and set the print head at 0x0y, which I think is
this:  ESC:&a0r0C

If not, does someone know for sure?

Thanks,

Karl