Hi,

I've got an application that is written in VB.NET which uses UniObjects to
connect to Unidata 6.0 on an AIX server.

It's been working fine for months, and today seems to have 'broken'.  I've
stepped through the lines in VB.NET, and come up with what I think might be the
offending error message.

The error is error code 39207, which I have no reference as to it's meaning.

I'm getting the error right after executing this two line code:

Session.command.text = "SSELECT FSD BY DEL_DATE BY SORT_SEQ BY.DSND @ID WITH
SELECT_DATE GE """ & SelectDateStr & """ AND WITH @ID # ""moved"" AND WITH NO
PRM_DATE = ""PDt"" AND WITH NO CUST_NAME = """""

Session.command.exec()

Notes:
1) My session is open, and has no error status.
2) The actual Select Statement created here is:  SSELECT FSD BY DEL_DATE BY
SORT_SEQ BY.DSND @ID WITH SELECT_DATE GE "03/1/06" AND WITH DISPLAYED # "Y" AND
WITH @ID # "moved" AND WITH NO PRM_DATE = "PDt" AND WITH NO CUST_NAME = ""
3) The Session.command.text statement works correctly, as I can cut/paste it
from the watch window to an ECL prompt and it works fine.

I'm the only IT person working with this server and VB.NET code, and as I
mentioned, I haven't changed anything in a months, so I'm not sure where to
start.

Any guess what the error code means, and/or what I could try to do to resolve
this issue?

Thanks,
Dave