We currently print about 500,000 checks a year (past 6 years) using a set of
programs (Unibasic) that I wrote that will/can print the following:

1) Signature (Black & White Tiff) or signature lines if above a pre-signed limit
2) The MICR Line (Can either use a secured DIMM chip or not)
3) Any number of graphics (boxes, logos, etc)
4) Multiple Check Forms (ie A/P, Payroll, etc..)

Email me off line at (don at southeast-florida dot com) if you want more info.
This may be an AD, however, I never released the code outside the company I
work for, although I been tweaking for years here and there. I'm think I'm
willing to give it try with outside company.

Lastly you didn't say what platform and o/s you are on.

Thanks,

--

Donald Verhagen
Application Development Manager