df  shows all currently used mount points in its last columns
and the device in column 1.

oops ...   I have an alias on df  to  df -k
plain df gives the info too but in a different format.

HTH
-- mats

phil walker wrote:

Hi,

The output of list.readu returns the device and inode number of a
Universe file. I can resolve the inode number by using find . -inum
xxxxxx, but if I am positioned at / then it is possible that 1 or more
files may have that same inode number, so I want to restrict the find to
the corresponding device.

Is there a way of determining the mount point for a file system device
id in UNIX?

Cheers,

Phil.