-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Bill Haskett
Sent: Thursday, March 23, 2006 8:10 AM
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: [U2] [UD] BASIC Footing statement

We're finalizing a conversion from D3 to UD and there are a few issues
remaining.  Our client prints footings on all their reports.  The
footing
doesn't print on the last page of the reports.  We've set UDT.OPTIONS 64
ON
and still no luck.

All their reports, both BASIC and UniQuery, are executed from a BASIC
program.  We've also set UDT.OPTIONS 7 ON to make sure pages aren't
filled
on the screen.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.  Thanks.

Bill Haskett
Advantos Systems, Inc.
www.advantos.net
(760)944-5570 (CA)