-----Original Message-----

From: "Bob Woodward" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

My suggestion would be, since everything is currently written for a
single time zone, is to store everything in GMT then for
reports/displays/whatever, you can prompt for a timezone to convert to.
This way you're only updating programs instead of converting database
structure to add a timezone indicator and being forced into changing all
programs all at the same time.  Convert your current datafiles by
updating times then update programs as needed.  First push would be for
anything accepting time's to be updated but then all output programs
could be updated at a much less fevered pace.  It's going to be painful
no matter what you do, I think.

Good luck!

BobW