Hey there :)  Regarding SETPTR...

I'd like to store a currently logged-in user's printer settings
(GETPTR?), change them for the output of a report(SETPTR), and then
restore them (SETPTR again?).  All of my previous attempts at this
have been unsuccessful -- could somebody point me in the right
direction, please?  I've read the documentation for both and I feel
like I'm missing something.

I'm also not sure if this should be on this list, or the SBS list... ^_^

--JJ