From: Josh Volosov (3) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, April 12, 2006 8:49 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [U2] List dead ?

Hi,

I will be in training on Wednesday, 10/12/06.

I will have limited access to e-mail and voice mail during this time.  I
will be able to see your mail during this time, but may not be able to
respond in a timely manner.  If you need an immediate response to your
e-mail please e-mail [EMAIL PROTECTED] or [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thanks and have a great day!

Josh