We recently upgraded from Unidata 6.0 to Unidata 6.1 and then to Unidata
7.0 on a Windows platform. The upgrade was done without uninstalling or
removing the previous version.

However, we would now like to uninstall the previous versions, or at
least 6.0.

Under Control Panels --> Add or Remove Programs there is an item for
each Unidata version, but I'm concerned about UniRPC and items in the
unishared directory under C:\IBM.

Also, I have not been able to find documentation in the Unidata Manual
Set for uninstalling a previous version of Unidata.

The process is pretty straightforward on Unix -- remove the directory
for the previous version. On Windows in addition to the udxx directory
there are Registry entries galore.

TIA for any insight and advice.

Bruce.
----
  Bruce J. Senn                 Phone:  (518) 388-6664
  Senior System Manager FAX:    (518) 388-6458
  Union College                 E-mail:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Schenectady, NY 12308 WWW:  http://www1.union.edu/~sennb