We are currently running UniData 5.2 on Unix.  (I know, I know, I've been
pushing for an upgrade.)

Anyway, my boss wants us to get into data warehousing for data storage and
reporting purposes.  And, of course, with a nice front end for the users
to get AdHoc reports, graphs, etc without involving the IT staff.  There
have been salesmen who have been discussing their non U2 solutions with
her.  I jumped in and said we could probably get a U2 friendly solution.
That's where this email comes in.  Who has a package that might meet our
needs?
Suggestions, leads?

Thanks,
Bruce