Bob Little wrote:
When I run this app here at home and do a LISTU, I see nothing - except if I have logged into Linux on that server, I will see the same output as the bash command "who".

To get a clear picture of how many licenses are being consumed on linux, try:

`cat /.uvhome`/bin/uvlictool report_lic -a

I suspect you're able to exceed the normal user limit because UOJ is consuming a device license rather than user licenses. If you have other machines on your home network you could verify this by connecting from multiple IP addresses.

-John
--
John Hester
System & Network Administrator