Coming from a D3 background, one of the things I REALLY MISS is the
RUNTIME-ERRORS file.

If a process has an error in basic runtime, an error is logged. This is
especially useful for phantom jobs, or tracking problems onsite when "no
one saw anything funny" onscreen - yet we have a log of it!

Ross Ferris
Stamina Software
Visage > Better by Design!