From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, May 11, 2006 8:10 AM
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: [U2] VB6 UniObjects to VB.NET question

Greetings, all.

I am converting some VB6 code with UniObjects to VB.NET (2005). The
following
snippet is not working on .NET. I've search the list archives and am
still not
understanding the issue.

objDynAry = objFILE.Record
objDynAry.Field(3).StringValue = CStr(Now)
objFILE.Record = objDynAry

The third statement is the one that works on VB6 but take the On Error
routine
in .NET.

Can someone explain to me what the problem is? (Yes, I could code around
this,
but this kind of thing is done a lot in this code--not my code, BTW
☺

Thanks for any insight.

--

Regards,