From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, May 12, 2006 10:32 AM
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: RE: [U2] xls to text

I don't think it is overly paranoid.  Nor do I think it is overly
cautious.
This is my work address and  I never use it except for business and this
list.  I get a lot of spam at this address.   Are the two facts related?
Beats me, maybe one of our client sells email addresses on the side.

Bruce M Neylon
Health Care Management Group

Dave S <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
05/12/2006 12:45 PM
Please respond to

cc

Subject
RE: [U2] xls to text

I am not worried about that.

  Overly paranoid.

Arie van Dam <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  Dave,

Tony already explained earlier what it meant.
It just means what it says: remove it and it works
I think it is an excellent way to disguise mail and internet adresses for
spammers.

Have a nice weekend

Arie