... I would pay $100 a year to 'Whack-The-Hack' org. Kind of a Oliver
North/Jack Bauer .. off the books .spy/enforcer . org that would physically
whack   hackers and spammers.  Right now they feel NO PAIN.. and but we need
to deal with it.    So if there were negative consequences for their
behavior then maybe that would deter.    Or www.samspade.org with some teeth
at ICANN level....