-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Pankaj Gupta
Sent: 14 May 2006 00:14
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: [U2] Phantom problem

 Hi all,
I am having a very strange problem in UNIDATA 6.1 (on AIX unix box)
Every thursday or monthend we run one process which generates a report.

The program is basically a phantom and runs at 9 PM. The steps to trigger
the phantoms are:

>From a menu item, user selects the option. Then a "Proc" is called and
collects the data required by the phantom and then it kicks off the phantom.
The phantom SLEEPs upto 9PM and generates the report after that. Now the
problem is any other process (don't know) kills this phantom while it is
sleeping and no report is generated.

Is there any command (unix level/UNIDATA level) available through which I
can see which process is killing the phantom (or what is the problem with
the phantom).

The PH file tells that "PHANTOM completed successfully" without any error
logs in it. Is there any utility/commands/logs available which I can use for
further analysis?

Thanks.