-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Anthony Dzikiewicz
Sent: Monday, May 29, 2006 11:23 AM
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: [U2] Universe & Java

I was wondering what IDE if that folks are using to develop
Universe/Java ?  From time to time I mess around with Java, and I would
like to use something that will be able to expose all the
properties/methods of the UniObjects.  I was using Visual Cafi and I
remember that it did not do this.  I think that program is non-existent.
So, I need something else and Im looking for suggestions.

So, all of you Java guys and gals what do you use to develop in
Universe/Java ?

Anthony