Do you have a license to use ODBC?  Or  Is your UniData licensed?

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Dana Baron
Sent: Thursday, June 08, 2006 8:11 AM
To: U2-Users
Subject: [U2] ODBC question

Hi,

While we're talking Unidata ODBC...

I'm having trouble getting UNIDATA ODBC working here. Server is Tru64
Unix.
Client is windows. UCI seems to be set up correctly. I can access the
data
and create views, etc with VSG. But, when I try to import or link to the
data from Access or Excel, I get the following error:

The ODBC screen pops up with most of the parameters filled in, except my
password. I put in the password (and yes, I've tried it a million times
and
the password is correct!) and an error pop-up says:

[Ardent][Unidata ODBC Driver][IBM][SQL Client][UNIDATA]Server is not
authorized

Anyone have any suggestions?

Dana Baron
System Manager