Thanks, Kurt

This is a good suggestion, but unfortunately it will not work for
us - the guy doing the work has tested it.
It won't work because we are using UV SQL to produce XML not UV
RetrieVe, because our process needs to join multiple files. The "TO"
key-word is not permitted in the UV SQL Select statement syntax.

Regards

Mike

The information contained in this Internet Email message is intended
for the addressee only and may contain privileged information, but not
necessarily the official views or opinions of the New Zealand Defence Force.
If you are not the intended recipient you must not use, disclose, copy or
distribute this message or the information in it.

If you have received this message in error, please Email or telephone
the sender immediately.