-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Bill Haskett
Sent: Saturday, June 24, 2006 3:26 AM
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: RE: [U2] OLEDB connection string

Nick:

When I access UniOleDB from SQL Reporting Services my connection looks
like:

Provider=IBM.UniOLEDB.1;Data Source=asidevud

And my uci.config item, on my client machine, looks like:

<asidevud>
DBMSTYPE = UNIDATA
NETWORK = TCP/IP
SERVICE = udserver