From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, June 27, 2006 11:46 AM
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: RE: [U2] MICR fonts with UniData

John - it's critical. Normally, we do a run of 20 cheques that we give
to the bank which sends them to its testing centre. About a month later
we get them back with a report detailing anything that is incorrect.
They measure things like: MICR clear band, MICR character skew, MICR
line skew, horizontal character position, vertical character position,
character print quality, correct data, enough magnetic ink, etc.

When we bought the MICR dimm we got a template that shows where
everything needs to print.

Good luck

Colin Alfke
Calgary, Canada