I updated the file just now to include the following code (shown as comments)

*
* GG: tHE FOLLOWING CODE WAS ADDED TO ALLOW PRINTING OF THE
*     NEW POSTAL CODE-128 BARCODES. sO THE START CHARACTER
*     WILL BE PRINTED.
*
!     IF (CODE.FLD = CODEC) THEN
!         POS = 103
!         GOSUB PRINT.BAR
!     END
*
*

which goes after this section

* print the start code
      BEGIN CASE
         CASE VALUE[1,4] MATCHES "4N"
            CODE.FLD = CODEC
            POS = 106
         CASE VALUE[1,1] < CHAR(32)     ;* control character
            CODE.FLD = CODEA
            POS = 104
         CASE TRUE
            CODE.FLD = CODEB
            POS = 105
      END CASE
      GOSUB PRINT.BAR

You will need to uncomment it to function. Normally, Code128 doesn't print the
start character
but for the new postal code 128, you need the start character after the code c
character.

George