Event ID:   1002
Date:       30/06/06
Time:       16:57:31
User:       N/A
Computer:   UVSERV
UniVerse warning: Unable to write to socket.. WSA error: 10054.
------------------------------
Event Type: Warning
Event Source:     IBM UniVerse
Event Category:   None
Event ID:   1002
Date:       30/06/06
Time:       16:57:31
User:       N/A
Computer:   UVSERV
UniVerse warning: Unable to read from stdin.. WSA error: 10054.

Does anybody know what could be causing it, and/or what the implications
for our data might be?

We're running Universe 10.0.10D on Windows 2000 Server

Thanks!

Arnold Bosch
IT Administrator
Taeuber & Corssen SWA (Pty) Ltd
Tel +264 (0)61 293 2106
Cell +264 (0)81 124 8625
Fax +264 (0)61 293 2104
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Email Disclaimer: This email message is intended solely for the use of the
individual or entity to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential
information which may be privileged and protected by law. If you are not
the intended recipient, please notify us at our email address, delete this
message and do not disclose the contents of this email message to any other
person use it for any purpose or store or copy this email in any manner or
form. Opinions, conclusions and other information contained in this email
message that do not relate to our official business shall be understood as
neither given nor endorsed by us. We do not represent, warrant and/or
guarantee that the integrity of this communication has been maintained or
that this communication is free of errors, virus, interception or
interference.