Here, here!

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Results
Sent: Friday, July 07, 2006 1:06 PM
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: Re: [U2] UV - tech support

A few notes:
     The problem with IBm is that IBM isn't IBM. It is a series of
IBM-lets with separate management, budgets, constraints and objectives.
The IBMers on this list won't likely take up this challenge because it
is out of their jurisdiction. The only people who could address this are

levels above our fellow community members.
     Here's what I would do: Get a petition to people who are going to
the IOD (IBM Information On Demand) conference. Make it clear, clean,
and non venomous. Get a lot of signatures, especially from people who
are related to IBM. I'll suggest the text:

===

     As active customers, VARs, consultants, and  Partners of IBM, we
are frustrated by the lack of a single login for accessing information
from the IBM website. We having such a single login would decrease phone

support calls and would speed resolution of customer issues, resulting
in more satisfied customers at a lower cost per incident to IBM. We the
undersigned see an obvious value to us in this approach and hope that
you will see it, too.

_____ _____ _____ _____ _____
_____ _____ _____ _____ _____
_____ _____ _____ _____ _____
_____ _____ _____ _____ _____

===

     Oh, and I'm going to the IOD conference and I would be honored to
carry forward a clear, clean, *polite* petition. I can't assure you that

I will find the right person to receive it, but I can commit to trying.
How about it, people?

        - Charles Barouch
        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
        (718) 762-3884 x 1