We are currently upgrading to a new solaris server.  The plan was to go
live with the new server this week.  In order to minimise disruption, we
had planned to modify the IP address and hostname of the new server to
match the current production server (as well as changing the IP address
and hostname of the current production server to avoid a clash).  This
would have meant that no client terminal emulator settings would need
changing.

Will this be possible or will the UniVerse software complain because it
thinks it has been copied to a different server?  Are we better off
configuring the client PCs?

Regards,

Rob Wills
(rob dot wills at tigerinfotech dot com)