-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jim Koca
Sent: Wednesday, July 12, 2006 1:15 PM
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: [U2] UV - Tracking file writes

I need to track all processes that write to a specific file. At one time I
remember that you could set some type of trigger to do this.

If someone could provided me the information on how to do this, or direct me
to the documentation that covers this I would appreciate it.

Jim Koca