-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Bill Haskett
Sent: Tuesday, July 18, 2006 6:48 PM
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: [U2] UD: Synonym account

How does one go about creating a synonym account.  For instance, I have
an
account

E:\MyDirectory\Demo

If I log into this directory, which I must do, the @WHO tells me I'm
logged
into "DEMO".  Makes sense.  The path in the (UD.ACCOUNT) file is
"E:\IBM\ud71\Demo".  So, if I want to log into both accounts and want
@WHO
to reflect "MyDemo" in "E:\MyDirectory\Demo" and "Demo" in the UniData
demo
account how do I do it?  I can't create a "MyDemo" item in (UD.ACCOUNT)
because I can't log into "MyDemo".

Thanks.

Bill Haskett